Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Awards!


I've been tagged! Thanks Java Joggers and Giorgio for the award (Rule #3 in award acceptance.)

I must pass this award on to 6 others (Rule #2) So here goes -
Emz (If I can't Convince You - I'll at least Confuse You)
Rio (Her name is Rio and She runs)
Jill(Run with Jill)
Liz (Runner Mum)
AJH (Age Groups Rock)
and Marlene (Mission to a(nother) Marathon)

I have no idea how to link you guys in because I'm technically inept and non of my sons are here to help me pretend that I'm capable.

And Rule #1 - Answer this question : if you had the chance to go back and change one thing in your life, would you and what would it be?

There's actually not a lot in my life that I'd change except I would have ignored my fears and joined a running group way sooner.

Have a nice day!

10 comments:

  1. Ha Ha. I am currently linking you on a different award I am working on! I will post it in a day or so! Thanks for this one. Then I will get to this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry, the tagged runners will get your message! The "virus" runs fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) ...made me smile this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY me - I'm getting on this!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good one! Joining a group had such a positive impact on my running too.

    Thanks for the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad you joined that running group, too! Ok, I'm not sure if I'm the correct Run With Jill but I'll just pretend I am :). Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stop by my blog to see an award I gave you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice Post!
    I am glad to found your post in which you offered interesting information. It is really good read to me.

    Thanks for sharing!
    GPS Tracker

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi,
    Malhar Group has organized events like Cultural Functions for big colleges, college cultural activities, stage shows, Ramp shows, commercial Shows, Professional Shows, Product Launching Programme, Movie Shooting, Talent Hut, Charity Show for different societies, Ladies Sangeet, show, society functions.

    Thanks
    Marriage Music Planner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you.