Sunday, September 5, 2010
Happy 101 Award rules:
1. Thank the Giver - Thanks to AJH from Age Groups Rock.
2. State 10 Things You Like - 1. Running (don't we all?!)
2. Spending time with my family
3. Spending time with good friends
4. Dogs - especially watching them play
6. A big healthy breakfast after my long run on
7. Reading a good book on a rainy day
8. Finishing a rhythmic gymnastics leotard and seeing
the look on the owner's face when she tries it on.
9. Travelling (except for the flying part which can
freak me out a little)
3. Give This Award to 10 Others
1. Giorgio @ Giorgio's Runner Blog
2. P @ Adventures of An Average Athlete
3. Anne @ Asthma and The Gift of Running
4. Tricia @ Endurance Isn't Only Physical
5. Jamoosh @ Last Mile Lounge
6. Misszippy @ Misszippy1
7. Johann @ Run Tall, Walk Tall
8. Stefano @ Run With The Black Knight
9. Jamie @ Running Diva Mom
10. Zaneta @ Runner's Luck
My last 'like' is of particular significance today. I've just had the most stressful morning with son #2. He couldn't find his laptop anywhere. Now this is the laptop that has all his work for his final year prac subject and this is the son who's been having a rough time of it lately. He could remember using it on Friday evening at uni. He didn't use it all weekend and hadn't even unpacked his bag since then (yukky, smelly lunchbox!!) He was getting really stressed and so was I by extension. We decided that he needed to go back into uni and retrace his steps and I told him to just take it one step at a time and not to jump to the worst conclusion that it was gone forever.
So he went off to uni and I waited ... and an hour later I got the best news. Someone had found it and handed it in! Yay for honest people!!!
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Boy is your son lucky! How lucky that such a good person found it! Thanks for listing your ten things. Your gymnastics leotards must be awesome!ReplyDelete
Seeing how my teenager son's head is often not where it should be, it is only a matter timeReplyDelete
Whew! What a relief! I'd love to see your gymnastics leotards some time..post some pics. And thanks for the award.ReplyDelete
IF I was you one of the items on my list would be I am glad to live in a country that doesn't have snakes!ReplyDelete
I thought you were in New Zealand. My ignorance is showing. Is Queensland part of Australia? I will go look at a map.ReplyDelete
Thank you for thinking of me. I will fill my list in the next post.ReplyDelete
Interesting list and we have the first 4 in common!!!
I love me a big weekend breakfast. Although I cannot guarantee it is healthy!ReplyDelete