Sunday, September 5, 2010
Happy 101 Award rules:
1. Thank the Giver - Thanks to AJH from Age Groups Rock.
2. State 10 Things You Like - 1. Running (don't we all?!)
2. Spending time with my family
3. Spending time with good friends
4. Dogs - especially watching them play
6. A big healthy breakfast after my long run on
7. Reading a good book on a rainy day
8. Finishing a rhythmic gymnastics leotard and seeing
the look on the owner's face when she tries it on.
9. Travelling (except for the flying part which can
freak me out a little)
3. Give This Award to 10 Others
1. Giorgio @ Giorgio's Runner Blog
2. P @ Adventures of An Average Athlete
3. Anne @ Asthma and The Gift of Running
4. Tricia @ Endurance Isn't Only Physical
5. Jamoosh @ Last Mile Lounge
6. Misszippy @ Misszippy1
7. Johann @ Run Tall, Walk Tall
8. Stefano @ Run With The Black Knight
9. Jamie @ Running Diva Mom
10. Zaneta @ Runner's Luck
My last 'like' is of particular significance today. I've just had the most stressful morning with son #2. He couldn't find his laptop anywhere. Now this is the laptop that has all his work for his final year prac subject and this is the son who's been having a rough time of it lately. He could remember using it on Friday evening at uni. He didn't use it all weekend and hadn't even unpacked his bag since then (yukky, smelly lunchbox!!) He was getting really stressed and so was I by extension. We decided that he needed to go back into uni and retrace his steps and I told him to just take it one step at a time and not to jump to the worst conclusion that it was gone forever.
So he went off to uni and I waited ... and an hour later I got the best news. Someone had found it and handed it in! Yay for honest people!!!