Thursday, December 3, 2009

I'd Like to Thank...


You guessed it - I got an award at the squad Christmas dinner last night. Actually it was two awards, a merit award ( for meritorious behaviour?) and (drum roll please) "Cook of the Year" award. Only I could join a running club and end up with a cooking trophy! I've been chuckling all day about it.

The thing is, I love to bake. I love to share my baking and I love when people tell me that they love my baking. I'm going to share two secrets here - the secrets to why my baking's so good.
#1. I have only a couple of recipes that are fool-proof and I recycle them over and over again.
#2. I play my favourite music when I bake. And I sing along. Loudly! It adds a special touch of joy to any recipe and I swear you can taste it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you.