Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Running towards 2010


Being that it's only a day and a half till New Years it's time to talk resolutions. 2010 is going to be the year of the marathon. I've got my marathon picked out and I now have a partner to run it with. Just yesterday Jenny (my very fit 56 yo triathlon friend) asked if it'd be ok to run Melbourne Marathon with me. Silly question - of course it's ok.

2010 will also be my very last year of High School. (big cheer from the crowd) That will be my 11th year at Brisbane State High - preceded by 13 years at Indooroopilly Primary School. The finish line is in sight. (I'm not counting tertiary education here - I'm just counting my responsibility to get kids onto buses/ferries, ironing uniforms and other parental duties)

Apart from that I'm just aiming to get back to full strength with my running and enjoy my life leaving all the emotional crap of 2009 behind.

1 comment:

  1. sounds like you have an exciting year coming up! Have a fantastic new year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you.